Handy Hinch-Worthy Cleaning Hacks for Home

cleaning, cleaning products, zoflora, 1001 carpet freshener, duck toilet blocks, vac freshener, comfort intense tumble dryer sheets, fresh sky, jasmine scented sachets, dettol apple, peppermint oil, lenor dazzle fabric softener, croc fridge freshener, neutradol


So anyone reading this blog probably has a fair idea of who Mrs Hinch is by now. Many of us have spent hours scrolling her Instagram and waiting for her daily cleaning updates and #hinching tips. 


Truth be told, I used a few of her tips already, but it is always refreshing to see how other people keep their homes smelling fresh and clean using their own cleaning hacks. 😍 Personally, I could spend hours experimenting with cleaning products and scented fragrances!


So here I shall share my favourite #handyhacks and #hinching tips that I have found to be both successful and effective and hopefully others can make use of these tips too!


***I must stress before sharing, that at no point am I suggesting that this level of scented cleaning should be maintained, but it just gives me an unreal sense of satisfaction and I am definitely on the verge of smell-OCD, so please do not judge me or at least not too much anyway... 😂




air freshener, scented sachets, jasmine scent, wardrobe freshener, drawer freshener

This is one of my favourite little #hinching hacks. The scented sachets 😍

These little guys are nice and neat and can literally find a home anywhere in the house. I use them in my utility cupboards, wardrobes, clothing drawers, underwear drawers and I even find myself hanging them in the car for that extra scent boost sometimes. 
They're so cost effective and you can guarantee to find them in most discount home stores. I purchased these particular sachets from Home Bargains and they come in several scents. 

tumble dryer sheets, comfort, pillow cases, drawers, comfort fresh sky
Fairly Similar to the scent sachets above but I find tumble dryer sheets to have many more uses than scented sachet bags. 

 Here are my favourite tumble dryer sheet uses:

- Pop a sheet in your cushions and pillow cases to keep them smelling fresh for days. 
- Keep your lingerie and nightwear fresh by adding one of these guys to your drawers 👌
- Going on holiday?? Add a few tumble dryer sheets to your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling home fresh. 
- Beat the static on your clothes by rubbing one of these sheets over your clothing, works a treat!
- These aren't limited to the house, hide a few of these sheets in your car to add that fresh washing smell to the car too 😀
- Hang a few of these guys in your wardrobes to keep your clothing fresher for longer. 

Such handy little sheets 🙋



Another personal favourite, 1001 carpet freshener! 

This is one I think I would struggle without, it literally eliminates any bad odour from carpets whether it be from cooking or from spilled food/drink. 😩 The Horror! The foam is very light on carpets and textiles and works wonders for reviving them back to life when they've been flattened useless! Definitely worth the purchase if carpets are your enemy!! 


You can pick this stuff up in most supermarkets, definitely use a discount or bargain store for a more competitive price than big supermarket retailers. 



dettol spray, dettol disinfectant spray, green apple, pomegranate, disinfectant, door handles, cleaning


Dettol Spray is a must! 

This has turned into an essential item within my house, I can be guilty of being a bit of a germophobe at times. This light spray claims to kill the cold and flu virus, very impressive if you ask me. 
I use this spray on door handles, light switches and around the toilet area, it also works great on worktop surfaces especially after using any meats etc.   

Tip: If you don't like the idea of spraying directly onto surfaces, I would recommend getting a clean cloth or some kitchen towel and spraying until damp then use the towel/cloth to wipe the problem areas. 

vac fresheners, air fresheners, radiator, trainers, addidas

Hidden Gems 

I purchase these vac fresheners from Home Bargains and trust me when I say they smell amazing. 😍 Like many other products, I try to find alternative uses for them. I love to pop one of these little fresheners on my radiator to give the house a quick scent boost when the heating is on. I have also discovered these guys to be great for freshening up gym shoes when you've been working extra hard 🙋😂 

So cheap to buy and definitely worth having a pack of these in your cleaning cupboard!  



lenor, fabric softener, fabric conditioner, home, spray bottle
Lenor Hinching 

All #hinchers will already be aware of this great little handy hack, it is by far my favourite of all handy hacks! I have received so many compliments recently on the smell of my living-room which is most definitely down to this spray. I recently changed to the new Lenor Dazzle, you can pick this up in any supermarket, but I would recommend using a discount store to get a good price 😃

Tip: Dilute your favourite fabric softener into a small spray bottle and use on any soft furnishings e.g. pillows, cushions, carpets, curtains, bedding, couches etc. 
Allow the spray to dry and then enjoy the fresh scent for days after! 


These are just a few of my favourite #handyhacks that I use at home to keep my house smelling fresh, hopefully you guys can make use of a few of these too! 🙌😉


#hinching #mrshinch #cleaning #homehacks #handyhacks #lifehacks #DIY #becreative #householdhacks #cleaningtips #lifetips #hincharmy

Product Links 


Lenor Dazzle https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/lenor-dazzle-fabric-conditioner-300ml-346897


Clear Spray Bottle https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/plastic-spray-bottle-clear-3149342

1001 Carpet Spray https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/1001-carpet-fresh-thai-orchid-346529

Product Info 

All other products mentioned in the photographs can be purchased from Home Bargains Stores. 

Comments

Popular Posts